Thomas 'Tom' Roberts
When Hurricane Katrina forced our evacuation from New Orleans in 2004, the Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach and Port Orange area welcomed us with open arms. This is a great place to live, work and retire. We plan to do all three here!
30+ years in Corporate America, buying and selling homes with corporate transfers. After relocating from Pennsylvania to Michigan and from New Jersey to New Orleans, we really understand how to buy and sell real estate.
- Lehigh University-Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Shippensburg State College - Master of Business Administration
- Professional Engineer - State of Michigan
- Broker Associate - State of Florida
- Three successful children, and Judy - my wife of 48 years
- Golf and Dogs, not necessarily in that order!
- Trumpet music of any kind - from Classical to Jazz
Outside the Box:
- Charter Board Member - New Orleans Ballet Theater
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
| Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS (updated 7/20/19) | Stellar MLS (updated 7/20/19)