Halifax Landing Condominiums
Built by Callahan & Sons, the same developer that build Oceans Grand and Salida Del Sol. The condominum is on the west side of Intracoastal. Gorgeous vistas of Daytona Beach Shores’ skyline from every unit in the building.
Halifax Landing is a gated community. Amenities include Community Social Room with Kitchen, Game Room and Media Room, Fitness Center with Dry Saunas, heated outdoor pool with Spa and Cabana, Outdoor Activities such as Volleyball, Horseshoes, Boardwalk, and Fishing.
- 2801 S Ridgewood Ave South Daytona, FL 32119
- 188 units total
- Two & three bedroom units
- 16 units per floor
- Double entry doors to each unit
- Individual storage bins on each floor
- High-speed elevators on both the east & west ends of building
- Rental 6 month minimum
- Community social room with kitchen
- Game room and media room
- Fitness center with dry saunas
- Heated outdoor pool with spa and cabana
- Outdoor activities such as volleyball, horseshoes, boardwalk, and fishing
Buying or selling a condo? Be sure to call Oceans Luxury Realty® at (386) 455-0830, and we will be happy to connect you with the right real estate professional.
Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Halifax Landing Real Estate Listings
- All Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
*This information is current as of 2022. It is intended to be accurate but is not guaranteed. The buyer is responsible for verifying any and all information provided.
- Tuscan Architectural Design Featuring Stucco Over Reinforced Concrete and Cement Block
- Construction Complies with the State of Florida Hurricane Standards
- Secured Building Entrances with Linkup to each Residence
- Double Entry Doors to Each Unit
- Heated Outdoor Pool with Spa and Cabana
- Outdoor Activities such as Volleyball, Horseshoes, Boardwalk, and Fishing
- Fitness Center with Dry Saunas
- Game Room and Media Room
- Community Social Room with Kitchen
- Dehumidified Area on Each Floor for Individual Unit Storage Bins
- Secured Parking Garage
- Trash Chutes on Each Floor
- High-Speed Elevators on Both East and West End of Building
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler System Throughout the Building
- Life Safety Emergency Generator System
- Floor Plan A – 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath; 1,531 sf.
- Floor Plan B – 2 Bedroom, Study, 2 Bath; 1,711 sf.
- Floor Plan C – 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath; 2,296 sf.
- Huge balconies from 179 sf to 328 sf.
- Secured Parking Garage
- Ample cabinet space
- Granite counter tops
- Ceramic tile floors
- Premium appliances
- Double door 23 cubic foot refrigerator
- Microwave oven with exhaust fan
- Custom designed kitchen cabinets
- Pantry with shelving
- Air conditioning
- Ceramic tile
- Granite countertops in baths
- Spa-jetted tub and ceramic tile shower in master bath
- Master Bath with a luxurious jetted tub & separate shower
- Vanity mirrors in all bath generous space
- Most feature private bath
- Master bedroom features large walk-in closets
- Pets are allowed (with restrictions)
- Daytona South Elementary
- Silver Sands Middle School
- Atlantic High School
These schools are part of Volusia County Schools.
Local Attractions in Holly Hill
Holly Hill Art & Culture
Holly Hill is known for its art festivals and array of artist from all mediums. From world-class museums, phenomenal art galleries, and impressive performances to numerous historic sites and other cultural treasures. The wonderful thing about Holly Hills' rich art and cultural influence is that many of these treasures are free to the public.
Holly Hill Parks & Trails
Holly Hill is known for great outdoor spaces such as Centennial Park. "Originally named Ken Schadow Veterans Park, Centennial Park is most famous for its eagles. A bald eagles’ nest has been seen on a pine tree on the west side of Centennial Park, where they’ve lived for years. The eagles even rebuilt their nest after Hurricane Matthew. Centennial Park is one of our newest parks and was developed as a stormwater retention lake on the southeast canal system. It is a seven (7) acre park with five (5) acres of lake forming Helen Hadley Lake. " For more information visit the cities website.
Local Eats in Holly Hill
No matter if you're looking for a vibrant social atmosphere or a low-key late-night craving, Holly Hill has many eateries that will satisfy your taste buds. Or how about hand picking your own fresh fruits and berries from Hickory Bluff Berry. Be sure to try Woody's BBQ, Taqueria La Perla, and Oliv Epicurean Grill for flavorful dishes.