HARBOUR BEACH RESORT
Harbour Beach Resort is located in Daytona Beach next to Sun Splash Park and the Volusia County Lifeguard headquarters. It is a hotel condo that offers beautiful views of the Atlantic from every room.
- 1925 South Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach, FL 32118
- Built in 1975
- 8 storeys
- 141 units
- 50/50 split income
- Association Dues are $350 a month, no matter the size of the unit
- Pool and deck
- Exercise room
- Free wireless internet connection is available in the lobby and in some of the condos.
Buying or selling a condo? Be sure to call Oceans Luxury Realty® at (386) 455-0830, and we will be happy to connect you with the right real estate professional.#fc-harbour-beach-resort#
Browse Harbour Beach Resort Estate Listings
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
*This information is current as of 2022. It is intended to be accurate but is not guaranteed. The buyer is responsible for verifying any and all information provided.
- Units are direct oceanfront studios, some mini-suites, and deluxe suites.
- Units are equipped with 2 burner stoves, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee-makers.
- Mini-Suites include a separate bedroom, living room/kitchenette area, refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. Either 1 or 2 double beds. Size varies from 402 to 483 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Suites offer a separate bedroom, living, kitchen/dining room, 1 or 2 bathrooms, one king-size bed or 2 double beds, hideaway bed or sleeper couch. Full kitchen, refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. Deluxe Suites are all direct oceanfront with a balcony. Sizes vary from 615 sq. ft. to 788 sq. ft.
- All rooms offer remote control cable television Parking Features
- 1 assigned parking space in the underground garage
- Air Conditioned
- No pets allowed
- RJ Longstreet
- Silver Sands Middle School
- Atlantic High School
These schools are part of Volusia County Schools.
Local Attractions in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Art & Culture
Woven within the Daytona Beach area is a rich tapestry of arts, culture, and heritage. From world-class museums, phenomenal art galleries, and impressive performances to numerous historic sites and other cultural treasures. The wonderful thing about Daytona Beaches' rich art and cultural influence is that many of these treasures are free to the public.
The Smithsonian-affiliated Museum of Arts & Sciences (MOAS), offers a state-of-the-art planetarium, vast permanent collections, restored railroad cars, decorative arts, Cuban art, African art, and the only hands-on science center between Jacksonville and Orlando - the Charles and Linda Williams Children's Museum.
Daytona Beach Parks & Trails
Daytona Beach and the surrounding beach communities are well-known for their "green spaces" It's easy to find yourself on a scenic beachfront or inland outdoor adventure.
Eco-adventurers will find the Daytona Beach area rich in natural treasures!
October through April is ideal for hiking and biking. Naturally, summer is better suited to early morning walks to avoid the heat.
With over 70 miles of stunning trails, hikers and bikers will love all that Daytona Beach has to offer. From lush botanical and tropical trails to 45 miles of connected trails within Volusia County, getting off that beach and heading just off the beaten path will provide endless adventures. Here is a list of some of our favorite places to roam.
- Doris Leeper Spruce Creek Preserve
- Lyonia Preserve
- River-to-Sea Loop
- Spring-To-Spring and East Central Regional Rail Trail
Local Eats in Daytona Beach
No matter if you're looking for a vibrant social atmosphere or a low-key late-night craving, Daytona Beach has many eateries that will satisfy your taste buds. From seafood, Asian, or Italian, to "the best breakfast in town", or just a good old American cheeseburger, Daytona Beach has many delicious options to explore while vacationing. However, if you're looking to cook your own meals on vacation, and there are many of you, we also have great convenient supermarkets and health food stores.
We Are Here For All Your Real Estate Needs.
The Oceans Luxury Team specializes in providing experienced real estate agents to assist you best when buying or selling your own dream home. We believe in providing superior customer service and a smooth transition to your new home. Have you found the home of your dreams? Call us at 386-455-0830 to schedule a showing.